Scroll down for more

  • SCROLL PAST POSTS for Fitness Programs & Specials

11/12/2010

Ghostland Observatory in the Baker's Dozen

When I'm doing my HIIT at the gym, other members frquently ask me what the hell I'm doing. Oh yeah, and what am I listening to? Apparently, I get in a trance-like state with a very intense look on my face.

It's the music that does it- plus the pain, of course.

The key to a great workout is the music that really revs you up. I don't allow myself to listen to music UNLESS I'm working out or doing house or yard work. It's an incentive and a reward.

Here's my latest playlist:

1. That's Right- Ghostland Observatory
2. Down River- The Fumes
3. Do the Evolution- Pearl Jam
4. Nervous- Melissa Etheridge
5. Start Wearing Purple- Gogol Bordello
6. Howlin' For You- The Black Keys
7. Stop Breaking Down- The White Stripes
8. I'm a Man- Black Strobe ( some weird black/white trend here...hmmm)
9.The Deep End- Jimmie Vaughan
10. Red Eyes & Tears- B.R.M.C.
11. Lucille- Little Richard
12. Giving the Dog A Bone- AC/DC
13. Baby, Let's Play House ( Spankox Remix)- Elvis Presley

 The first person to send me their workout playlist gets a FREE Fitness Asylum workout towel ( continental U.S. only, please)
Getfit@fitnessasylumweb.com

Okay, start wearing purple for me now...

No comments: