Scroll down for more

  • SCROLL PAST POSTS for Fitness Programs & Specials

12/19/2010

Will It Go 'Round In Circles?


I'm going to save you $200 right now.

Ok, I've been busy with holday shopping, so this is really a "HIT OR MISS" review II. Please forgive me.

The Ab Circle device costs $200.00 It's going to end up under your bed along with the Shake Weight and the "toning shoes." So, save yourself time, money , and frustration.

The Ab Circle does not work any better than traditional core exercises. In fact, most traditional exercises ( side bridge, traditional crunch, and "bird dog") worked various trunk stabilizers BETTER than the Ab Circle.

There are some good ab tools available, which I'll address in another post.

How about sending me, say, $20.00 for saving you $200?! After all, it is the "season of giving."

Well, it was worth a try.

No comments: