Scroll down for more

  • SCROLL PAST POSTS for Fitness Programs & Specials

6/03/2011

What's so Good About Goodbye?




I was so busy preparing for the Rapture, I forgot to blog my pre-and post-apocalyptic playlists. So, somewhat late, here is my PRE-APOCALYPSE playlist: 15. Highway to Hell- AC/DC 14. Ring of Fire- Dwight Yoakum


13. Death Trip- Bad Livers 12. The End- The Doors 11. Death & Destruction- Weezer


10. Death Rattle-Pantera 9. It's Over- Elvis


8. Live Like You Were Dying- Tim McGraw 7. I Saw God Today - George Strait


6. What's So Good About Goodbye? - Smokey Robinson 5. Don't Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult


4. Stairway to Heaven- Led Zeppelin 3. Rapture- Blondie


2. It's The End of the World As We Know It ( And I Feel Fine)- R.E.M. 1. Disco Apocalypse- Jackson Browne

No comments: