Scroll down for more

  • SCROLL PAST POSTS for Fitness Programs & Specials

10/19/2011

No Shieks, Yes SHEEX




So I was perusing ESPN the Magazine "Body Issue" and an ad for "performance sheets" caught my attention. Needless to say, I googled the product, SHEEX, and was intrigued by what I read. Seeing that they were available at B,B&B, I jumped in my FJ and cruised(get it?) right up to the store and bought two sets.


not a picture of SHEEX Well, let me tell you that I've been sleeping on them for a week now and I love them. Very comfortable and cool. I feel I am getting more restful sleep, although I haven't noticed any actual "performance" enhancements in my training. I'll report later as I have a longer time to test them out.


Here are the features that SHEEX claims help you "sleep like a pro." First: SHEEX provides temperature control by transferring body heat 2X faster than traditional bedding.


Second, the fabric's wicking properties keep you dry. Especially good for those pesky hot flashes or the dreaded tempurpedic hot spots.


Next, SHEEX supposedly provides fade, wrinkle, and shrink resistance. And it "breathes" 50% better than cotton.


The fabric has four-way stretch for complete freedom of motion...hmmmm!


And, as I said, the SHEEX are very soft and comfortable. They're not cheap ($219.99 for King, less the 20% B,B&B coupon, of course), but sleep is too important to compromise on.


I am crazy in love with my SHEEX Check them out at their website and tell them Fitness Asylum sent you

No comments: