Scroll down for more

  • SCROLL PAST POSTS for Fitness Programs & Specials

2/25/2011

POSITRACTION: UA's Got It!

Under Armour is unveiling it's high-tech, space age compression shirt with sensor (the "E39") at the NFL scouting combine. It has everything...even positraction!

The compression shirt is equipped with a removable, circular sensor attached to the front of the shirt that tracks HR,breathing, body position, G-force, and horsepower. It works in all three planes of movement ( see my post "3D Fitness") and connects to Bluetooth, smartphone or ipad device.

Tested by U.S. Special Forces, it will be worn by a couple dozen of the athletes at the combine, and made available to NFL teams.

I saw a sneak-peek on CNN today. I must say, I'd love to get ahold of one right now! ( Unfortunately, it won't be available to the general public until late 2012, according to Senior VP of Innovation, Ken Haley.)

I'd be glad to beta test the unit "in the real world." Hey, I've got an Iphone and Ipad!

And that's "dead balls accurate."

No comments: