Scroll down for more

  • SCROLL PAST POSTS for Fitness Programs & Specials

4/13/2011

Sin City

Well, I'd been planning a post on "Cin City" for quite some time, but as I was researching material for my post on cinnamon, I saw that "Women's Health" beat me to the punch several days ago! You snooze...
I decided to post anyway, since I LOVE the "Sin City" movies- yes, I'm sick.

And I decided to post because I'd already done some research... and because cinnamon is one of the supplements in my "daily devotional" ( coming next.)

Why do I take cinnamon daily? First, as little as 1/2 teaspoon per day can lower LDL(bad) cholesterol.


It is an anti-clotting agent, can reduce arthritis pain, and helps regulate blood sugar.

Cinnamon also supplies fiber, and is a good source of calcium, manganese, and iron.


A teaspoon of cinnamon contains less than 2 kcals. But make sure you get real cinnamon ( zeylancicum) and not cassia.

From Sin City: "She doesn't quite chop his head off. She makes a human Pez dispenser out of him."



No comments: